- Email Privacy: Email addresses are required for commenting and they are not published on the blog, nor shared. They may be used by the blog owner to privately contact the commenter. Please use a valid email address. If we find it is a fake, you will not be able to post anymore. Sometimes the administrator will email new commenter before their comment is approved to see if it’s a valid address. Do not try to fool people by using different screen names and fake email addresses.
- Do not use multiple account nicknames: The use of multiple nicknames in one discussion will no longer be tolerated. Do not answer your own posts using another nickname.
- Commenter Privacy and Protection: All email, snail mail, phone numbers, and any private and personal information posted in any comment will be deleted as soon as possible to protect the privacy of the commenter. To prevent such editing, never share this private information within the blog comment.
- Language and Manners: Comments which include offensive or inappropriate language, or considered by the blog owner and administrator to be rude and offensive, will be edited or deleted. Play nice.
- A Comment is Conversation: A comment which does not add to the conversation contains an inappropriate tangent or kills the conversation may be edited, moved, or deleted.
- Limit Links: This blog is setup to automatically hold any blog comment with more than two links in moderation, which may delay your comment from appearing on this blog. Any blog comment with more than four links could be marked as comment spam.
- How The Blogger Will Respond: Comments on this blog will only be responded to in direct response to the blog comment. The blogger will respond privately via email or other communication method to a blog comment if commenter, has a legitimate reason for the request.
- All comments are held for approval.
- No Personal Attack Comments Permitted: In the interest of fair play, no personal attacks are permitted in this blog’s comments. You may question or argue the content, but not attack the blogger nor any other commenters. Failure to respect fellow participants on this blog could result in removal and blocked access.
- Comment Spam: Any comment assumed to be possible comment spam will be deleted and marked as comment spam.
- Commenters Blocked: Anyone who violates this Comments Policy may be blocked from future access and/or commenting on this blog.
- All Rights Reserved: The blog owner, administrator, contributor, editor, and/or author reserve the right to edit, delete, move, or mark as spam any and all comments. They also have the right to block access to any one or group from commenting or from the entire blog.
- Hold Harmless: All comments within this blog are the responsibility of the commenter, not the blog owner, administrator, contributor, editor, or author. By submitting a comment on this blog, you agree that the comment content is your own, and to hold this site, [The Truth Page], and all subsidiaries and representatives harmless from any and all repercussions, damages, or liability.
- Trackbacks Are Comments: All trackbacks will be treated inline with our Comments Policy.
- The screen name/nickname Anonymous can no longer be used as a screen name. Your comment will be deleted.
I reserve the right to add additional rules as people find new ways to be unethical. Remember that you are a guest.